Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
On Tuesday 04 September 2012, todd rme wrote:

KDE SC 4.9 is officially released, so I am re-enabling publishing for
all repos. If possible, please keep KDF as-is and don't make any
changes to KR49 unless it fixes a build failure until the initial
build is published. Thanks. Once publishing is complete I will begin
submitting to KDF, then we can begin making improvements in KDF.

Hi,

since KR49 has published, I've started to look at your KDE 4.9.1 work (thanks
a ton for that!) and handpick it into KDF.

work in progress, publishing is disabled for KDF.

Greetings,
Dirk