Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
  • From: todd rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 21:58:36 +0200
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 5:08 PM, todd rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
Am Dienstag, 4. September 2012, 11:33:25 schrieb todd rme:
4.9.1 has been submitted to KR49.

Great!

Could you please disable publishing for Extra + KR49? Otherwise people will
run into dependency issues when updating to packages built against 4.9.1
before 4.9.1 has been published.

Done, for KUPlayground also.

-Todd

KDE SC 4.9 is officially released, so I am re-enabling publishing for
all repos. If possible, please keep KDF as-is and don't make any
changes to KR49 unless it fixes a build failure until the initial
build is published. Thanks. Once publishing is complete I will begin
submitting to KDF, then we can begin making improvements in KDF.

-Todd