Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
Am Montag, 3. September 2012, 18:05:19 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
I am confused. The subject is about KDE:Distro:Stable, so KDS. The message
is about KDF (KDE:Distro:Factory). So what are we talking about?

As the first email in thread states, the content of KDF was moved to KDS. So
now KDF is open for a more recent KDE version, i.e. KDE 4.9 which is currently
only available in KR49. Thus the content of KR49 will be moved to KDF.

Sven