Re: [opensuse-kde] broken/failed packaged in KR49
On Monday 03 Sep 2012 10:41:40 Max Lin wrote:
On Sunday, September 02, 2012 10:15:08 PM Nico Kruber wrote:
I was just going through the packages that fail building in KR49 and fixed
some. However, there are a two left which I didn't want to fix on my
own...

1) oxygen-fonts:
links to KDF which doesn't have that package (anymore?)
-> there is a package kde-oxygen-fonts in openSUSE:Factory, I guess it was
renamed and maybe thus deleted in KDF - nevertheless, we could add a link
in both KDF and KR49 for that if the package is desired to be there

2) recorditnow:
rpmlint throws some security concerns: suse-dbus-unauthorized-service and
polkit-unauthorized-file
It suggests to open a bug report if the package is intended for inclusion
into a SUSE product...
-> how should we proceed here?

AFAIK you can add setBadness() in the -rpmlintrc to reduce the bad value and
pass the build check. However this way not useful for Factory,

that's what I thought, and I'd rather have someone check the package, than
ignoring this issue - anyway, a lot of people use this repo...

you should
file bug and assign it to security-team for review the security issue if
you want submit it to Factory.

I do however have no experience with recorditnow and couldn't describe what
these files are needed for. I'd rather delegate this task (this bug report
could include such a description for the security team).

Nico