[opensuse-kde] KMenu in 47
Moving that breadcrumb to the left would also be good, everything is
left aligned except that breadcrumb.
looks a little out of place IMHO.

In case you have a mouse with back buttons on it: do they work for
you? mine do nothing =/

regards,
cobexer

sorry for the accidential private mail phanisvara, the opensuse
mailing lists are just incompatible with current mail clients...