[opensuse-kde] kmail interupted a lot by synchronizing
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 21:51:21 +0700
Since the update to 4.7 I have had problems with kmail. I have it running in
the
meantime although the migration did not work for me. It was a small catastrophe
it cost me a lot of time and manual work but it is up and running.

One real problem is synchronizing of all folders and subfolders I have on my
system. All folders are synchronized every time my system fetches email from
three pop accounts. That take a lot of time and 99% of my cpu. Also folders who
are not affected by any new emails.

Could that have something to do with the following?
After leaving akonadiconsole started on konsole I get a message which does not
make much sense:

QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'qt_sql_default_connection' is
still in use, all queries will cease to work.

A search for QSqlDtabase did not show up the existence of anything QSqlDatabase*

Still some hand work ahead?

--
Linux User 183145 using LXDE and KDE4 on a Pentium IV ,