Re: [opensuse-kde] KMenu in 47
  • From: Carl Fletcher <kernelcruncher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 12:38:49 +0100
On 31/07/11 12:16, Eric Schirra wrote:
Am 31.07.2011 10:34, schrieb Carl Fletcher:
On 31/07/11 08:47, Eric Schirra wrote:
Hello,

i have updated KDE to Release:47.
And now the KMenu is not so as in opensuse 11.4.
I missing the "New Programms" and I missing the left arrow in menus to
Is there one change to bring back the original opensuse 11.4
functionality

eRiC

I see the same. And was wondering. I see a breadcrumb trail along
the head of the menu and have been using that.
That's what i'm see too
But to go back over breadcumb is not so intuitive and fast as go back
over left arrow.
Is there a change to bring back the openSUSE alternative?

No idea. Only the devs can answer that really. It's not bugging me much as I seldom use it, preferring a auto hiding side panel for my most used apps. Though I do use the Fav's section of kickoff, but seldom go any further than that.