Re: [opensuse-kde] KMail2 and related things
  • From: İsmail Dönmez <idoenmez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:56:52 +0200
Hi;

On Friday, July 29, 2011 03:49:17 PM Markus Slopianka wrote:
On Freitag 29 Juli 2011 13:53:43 İsmail Dönmez wrote:
First of all I myself have been testing KMail2 for long before shipping
it as an update, until the 4.7 release day we have been having random
problems related to Akonadi, so we decided to switch Akonadi to use
SQLite backend instead of MySQL.

So why is akonaditray only letting me switch between MySQL and PostgreSQL?
And why is myseqld still running here?
If SQLite is indeed used as Akonadi back-end, I don't see it on my install
(from KR47).

Your default akonadiserverrc is not overwritten, so SQLite backend is only
used for new configs.

Regards.

--
İsmail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster