Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE 4.7 - Thanks!
On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:36:50 +0530, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just to say Thanks to the devs for 4.7 (installed earlier today).[1]

Running without a hitch on my 11.4 (32-bit).

Thanks again.

[1] Only serious gripe I have is that I had to find out from another
distro's mail list - not here or openSUSE-announce [what is the purpose
of *.announce?] - that 4.7 was released and to learn the repo name to be
able to 'dup' to the new KDE 4.7 :-( .

+1

first time running KDE after upgrading some things weren't working, even after loging
in & out, but automagically, after the next boot this morning, akonadi & co got
their act together and now everything works great: kmail2, KDEPIM, can't find anything
to complain about.

--
phani.