[opensuse-kde] KDE 4.7 - Thanks!
Just to say Thanks to the devs for 4.7 (installed earlier today).[1]

Running without a hitch on my 11.4 (32-bit).

Thanks again.

[1] Only serious gripe I have is that I had to find out from another distro's mail list - not here or openSUSE-announce [what is the purpose of *.announce?] - that 4.7 was released and to learn the repo name to be able to 'dup' to the new KDE 4.7 :-( .

BC

--
Paradise is like Hell and neither is too far from you because both are
creations of your mind and therefore both are already inside you.