Re: [opensuse-kde] kmail2 = unusable piece of sh*t.
Hi Mathias,

I understand your frustration but there is no need to get into scatological
vocabulary to show it...

I use kmail2 without major issues...
However if you have a complicated setup with many personalised things I expect
the migration tool to be problematic (based on previous experiences with
migration tools).

What I can advise is to try to start with a clean setup for your kmail2 and I
am sure a much better experience would be the end...

regards,
Alin