Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Release:46 created
On Thursday 27 January 2011 13:29:38 Tejas Guruswamy wrote:
On 27/01/11 10:24, Will Stephenson wrote:
I've just created the project in the Build Service - Javier and co. have
volunteered to populate it and have maintainership:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=KDE%3ARelease%3A46

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH - Nürnberg - AG Nürnberg - HRB 16746 - GF:

Thanks Will - can I also request to have it added as a target for
KDE:Extra and KDE:Unstable:Playground (once it's ready ofc)

Of course. We're adding active builds and derived repos gradually as we get
KR46 green, so as not to waste OBS build cycles

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team