Re: [opensuse-kde] WebKit as default engine for Konqueror
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojta.sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:57:43 +0100
Dne Po 30. listopadu 2009 12:45:18 Markus napsal(a):
While I don't use Konqueror, I'd guess saving the profile might help.

No, it does not help... :-(

Alternatively Rekonq may be an option. It uses Konqueror's bookmarks, but
not yet Konqueror's passwords.

Might be, but it is not Konqueror - why to make another "Konqueror-like"
browser, when Konqueror is ready - necessary is only change of default
rendering engine...

Markus

Vojtěch