[opensuse-kde] kdmrc - changes ignored
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 15:40:10 -0500
Is there some other source for KDM configuration than kdmrc? When I change
UseTheme to no and LogoArea to clock, the clock does not appear, and I cannot
tell whether some theme other than KDE default (whatever that is supposed to
look like) is being used. Only by replacing kdm-branding-openSUSE with
kdm-branding-upstream do I get a clock and what looks like a generic theme.
11.2-29.30.1 is installed kdm version.

Why isn't kdmrc in the /etc tree, where global config files belong?
--
The husband should fulfill his marital duty to
his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/