[opensuse-kde] kaffeine for openSUSE 11.2 - and KDE433
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:18:45 +1100
Is there anyone here who is responsible for fixing and getting kaffeine
into the 'system'?

I provided some information to Christoph Pfister to locate a problem I
found regarding lack of sound on some TV channels. On 18 October,
Christoph wrote to me:

"Ok, I've found the problem (and fixed it in svn; some ac3 audio streams
weren't detected correctly).

Thanks,

Christoph"

This is now the end of November and the problem with the sound is still there.
The version of kaffeine I am running (in 11.2) is still showing as version
0.91+1.0pre2-5.1.

Does anyone know when Christoph's "fix" will be finally implemented?

BC

--
I work to live not live to work.