Re: [opensuse-kde] [KDE:KDE4:Playground] Why ist virtuoso disabled for openSUSE 11.2?
  • From: Matthias Fehring <buschmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:51:25 +0100
On Friday 20 November 2009 07:33:27 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 19. November 2009 22:02:21 schrieb Matthias Fehring:
On Thursday 19 November 2009 20:10:06 Raymond Wooninck wrote:

Yes, and I have updated it yesterday to current svn and enabled the build
for openSUSE 11.2. It works quite good on my machine with virtuoso
backend and KDE 4.3.3 on openSUSE 10.2. Virtuoso feels much faster than
sesame2.

:)

I think Playground is a playground... ;-)

Well, it was more intendended for unstable applications.

Otherwise you could also submit a kernel inside which crashes your
filesystem or an X server which is not allowing to start your desktop at
all.

Unstable core desktop packages should be in :UNSTABLE projects.

Ok, then it would be better, when Raymond or someone like me creates a
subproject in his home area
for that and removes it from Playground.

Best greetings
Buschmann

openSUSE Member - de.opensuse.org Sys-Op
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Buschmann23
http://en.opensuse.org/How_to_Participate
http://en.opensuse.org/Geeko_wants_you!