Re: [opensuse-kde] Ktorrent cannot start a download
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:35:02 +0100
Am Freitag, 20. November 2009 08:09:07 schrieb Malte Gell:
Hi there,

I use Ktorrent on KDe 4.3.1 on openSUSE 11.1.

Whenever I open a torrent file the actual download does not start. I do not
use the English GUI, but analgously it says something like "stuck" or
"stopped" at the status.

I sit behind SuSEfirewall and a router, but I have opened port 6881 on tcp
and udp as well as port 4444.

The router is forwarding the ports ?

Use the "UPNP" plugin, most current routers support to get configured via it
for automatic port forwarding.

Why doesn't it work, what do i still have to configure?

Thanx
Malte

--

Adrian Schroeter