Re: [opensuse-kde] Kmail spent very long time to rise in to desktop when open from system tray
  • From: José Thadeu Pinto Dantas Cavalcante <josethadeu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 08:10:44 -0200
On Wednesday 18 November 2009 08:16:23 Will Stephenson wrote:
On Wednesday 18 November 2009 09:55:48 José Thadeu Pinto Dantas Cavalcante

wrote:
Since I update my system to KDE 4.3.3/Qt 4.6 kmail tray icon does not
work rightly. When I excute kmail first time, from the menu, it is showed
normal and fast, but when try to open it clicking it in the tray icon, it
spent 30s or more (in my computer) to rise in to desktop. Checking System
Activity (Ctrl+Esc) during this long time I do not see any activity in
kmail process line, only in the moment that is to be raise.

It's a known bug with the system tray icon, Qt 4.6 and KMail. Workaround:
disable the kmail system tray icon until it is fixed.

Will

Thank you for your answer.
--
Jose Thadeu