Re: [opensuse-kde] [KDE:KDE4:Playground] Why ist virtuoso disabled for openSUSE 11.2?
  • From: Dirk Müller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:27:36 +0100
On Saturday 07 November 2009, Raymond Wooninck wrote:

I guess this is my fault. For the soprano* and virtuoso packages the
default is set to not build the package. So when the 11.2 repo's where
added, it could the default assigned and I never checked :-(

I have just enabled the build for the 11.2 repo's and also updated the
package to the latest version.

It should work with KDE 4.3, however be aware that it is of course based on
KDE trunk.

is there a reason why we have a duplicate soprano version in
KDE:KDE4:Playground? Is this needed for anything else?

I don't think its a good idea as it is not the version that KDE was build
against, so it could cause more trouble than it is worth. What is it needed
for, exactly?

Greetings,
Dirk