[opensuse-kde] Networkmanager and preffered connections
  • From: kristjan <kristjan.ugrin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:13:12 +0100
Hello!

I'm using kde from repo:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/43/openSUSE_11.2/
on opensuse 11.2 and I'm having problems with networkmanager.

I've setup a custom connection which will be used on my lan, however
it is not automatically chosen on computer boot or when I plug in network cable,
it always defaults to "auto eth0".

Option System connection is greyed out, even when running systemsettings as root (if that matters).

Is it possible to set priority of certain connection so it would be preffered?
I think this is possible with gnome version of networkmanager, is this then a bug?

Thanks!

Best regards, kriko
--
Kristjan Ugrin