Re: [opensuse-kde] [KDE:KDE4:Playground] Why ist virtuoso disabled for openSUSE 11.2?
  • From: Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 21:29:01 +0100
On Thursday 05 November 2009 16:00:13 Matthias Fehring wrote:
I would like to try the virtuoso backend for soprano. It is together with
virtuoso itself in the Build Service project KDE:KDE4:Playground. But it
is disabled for openSUE 11.2 repositories. What is the reason?

Best greetings
Buschmann

Hi Buschmann,

I guess this is my fault. For the soprano* and virtuoso packages the default
is set to not build the package. So when the 11.2 repo's where added, it could
the default assigned and I never checked :-(

I have just enabled the build for the 11.2 repo's and also updated the package
to the latest version.

It should work with KDE 4.3, however be aware that it is of course based on
KDE trunk.

Regards

Raymond