Re: [opensuse-kde] debuginfo packages in Playground
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 16:24:20 +0200
On Thursday 21 of May 2009, Christian Trippe wrote:
Hello all,

I have a question about the Playground repo.
Would it be useful/possible to have debuginfo packages in there as the
packages are under development.

There are few packages that have debuginfo enabled, but the default for
Playground is disabled. I assume this is because Playground is built in over
15 build repositories and debuginfo would take too much space, but I think it
makes sense to enable it at least for some of them?

Would somebody have a problem with me enabling debuginfo for
openSUSE_11.1_KDE4_Factory_Desktop, openSUSE_11.1_KDE4_UNSTABLE_Desktop,
openSUSE_11.1_KDE_42, openSUSE_Factory and
openSUSE_Factory_KDE4_UNSTABLE_Desktop ?

At the moment I often get a crash with kile, but without a debuginfo
package the backtrace is probably not useful.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer