[opensuse-kde] KDE4 Community and Playground projects
  • From: Matthias Fehring <buschmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 16:27:25 +0200
Hello list,

I thought that the Community project is for stable software and the Playground
project is for development versions. Now I see that the Daisy Plasmoid
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Daisy?content=102077
is accepted for the Community project. This plasmoid was already there, but I
have moved it to Playground, because upstream says that it is an alpha
version.

So, in my oppinion it should be reside in Playground till it is marked as
stable by upstream. In Playground there are some other Plasmoids that are not
stable. :)

Best greetings
Buschmann

openSUSE Member - de.opensuse.org Sys-Op
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Buschmann23
http://en.opensuse.org/How_to_Participate
http://en.opensuse.org/Geeko_wants_you!