Re: [opensuse-kde] no logout since 4.2.2 R114
  • From: Oliver <artus-ol@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 14:37:04 +0200
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009 schrieb Jan Ritzerfeld:
[...]

The menu item works for me (I removed the buttons, they are just wasting
space). However, when using the power-off ACPI button, it takes about 30
seconds until the logout really starts. It worked fine some updates ago.

I prefere the buttons but nothing works for me. Not the menu items not the
buttons. Also not if I login as root. Just in gnome I can logout. So I
think there where some configfiles changed after the last update, but
which? I had this also two times, that all my configfiles where overwritten
after an update, but for now the config is the same as before, except the
logout-, restart-, shutdown-buttons and menu items.

So what now?

--

gruß

Oliver