Re: [opensuse-kde] Not possible to reply on email in Sent folder
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:07:30 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009 21:07:47 schrieb Richard Bos:
I tried to reply on an e-mail that I sent, hence the e-mail is stored in
the Sent folder. However, the reply and 'reply all' were both greyed out.
I used to do this often in the past, has this changed recently? I upgraded
this evening to kde-4.2.3, does this update have to do with it perhaps?
When I moved the e-mail to the Inbox I could reply on it... Not being able
to sent an e-mail seem to be caused by the Sent folder....???

Works here with KDE 4.2.2.

Sven