[opensuse-kde] no logout since 4.2.2 R114
  • From: Oliver <artus-ol@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 22:12:09 +0200
Hi,

it's now the third time after a KDE-Update this year, that the logout-
button doesn't work anymore. Not from panel, not from the menu and also not
from the right mousebutton. I just can change the user and than use logout
from KDM-Menu. This is such a stupid bug, error or whatelse, that I really
cannot remember, how I got this button to work in the past.

It would make me really lucky to get the hint how to let this button or
menuentry work.

Thanks.

--

gruß