Re: [opensuse-kde] openSUSE Community Week Next Week
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 15:57:34 +0200
On Monday 04 of May 2009, Will Stephenson wrote:
Are there particular days/times that we should have particular days on?

I'm not available on the 17th, or on the evening of the 15th (Friday night,
you know...).

I'm not avaiable for the (most probably whole) weekend.

I suggest we might want to do the desktop configuration meeting on the
Saturday as that gives most people chance to parcipate, what do you think?

Also who would like to lead given topics? I'm proposing to lead the
Administering session, as it's my presentation, and probably the
PIM/Networking days. Any takers for Packaging? Bug squashing? There will
be a lot of KDE 4.1 bugs that can be killed by having UNSTABLE:Desktop to
test against. I will make my tutorials available for that.

I can take bug annihilation.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer