[opensuse-kde] Kontact - Contacts
  • From: russbucket <russbucket@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 04:17:07 -0700
Have two problems with contacts:

1. When I go into contact I see the list and after the last name there are a
lot of blank lines. If I click on a blank line I see the name (someone I've
deleted from my contact list) There are 333 of them. I right click and say
delete. it pops up a windows asking if I am sure I want to dlete these I say
yes. The next time I reboot they are back. I looked in kabc in my user
directory, only thing with names there are vcads. These names are not in the
vcards. How do i get rid of them?

I could not find where they are stored, not unde rkaddressbook either. Also
when I click file --> I get a message:
"unable to get access for saving the address book resource.

Did not see resource in my home directory?

2. When I click on add contact icon nothing happens, this used to work.

Any help or documents to read would be appreciated.
--
Russ
Linux register user 441463