Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE 4.0.66: Good stuff, two questions (Konq plugins and KDED)
  • From: Dirk Mueller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:34:40 +0200
On Monday 31 March 2008, Kevin Valko wrote:

a) KDED doesn't seem to start automatically. I need to start it manually
from a konsole window. I only noticed this when I realized that websites
weren't recognizing my logins, and investigation determined that the cookie
service wasn't running, which led to discovering the KDED wasn't running.
Is there something particular I should look at in the settings or rc files?
This was an upgrade from KDE 4.0.3, so maybe there's something in my old
.kde4 folder causing problems? Not sure how to troubleshoot.

I remember that this was an upstream bug. it should be fixed in 4.0.67 which
is going to sync out (has already synced out?) today.

Greetings,
Dirk
--
RPMLINT information under http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging/RpmLint