KGpg und Kmail
  • From: Thomas Wedehase <tw_mailbox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:14:10 +0200
Hello List,

i recently updated to KDE3.4 and since then encrypted mails are not shown
correctly. In the previous version of KMail I used to type in my passphrase
and the encrypted data was shown, now this is no longer working. The question
for teh passphrase is no longer popping up. So I have to copy the data to the
clipboard and decrypt it there.
Has anyone experienced the same behavior and is able to help me??

Signed messages are shown just fine.

i am using Suse 9.2, KDE3.4 (KMail1.8)

greetings
Thomas