Re: [suse-kde] missing "filesystem" - what is that?
  • From: Daniel Eckl <daniel.eckl@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:10:47 +0100
If rpm tells you something is needed, then it mostly speaks of rpm packages.

So if rpm tells you to install filesystem, then it doesn't mean you have to
install a special real filesystem like reiser or xfs or something, but it
wants you to install the rpm package neamed filesystem.

So start up yast, search for this package and install it from your CD's /
DVDs / FTP Servers etc.

Greets,
Daniel