Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-ha (16 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-ha] rsync between ext4 and ocfs2
13.1 with ha repo
Hi
I'm trying to debug a possible acl issue. I synced the roaming profiles
for some windows boxes from our old single file server on ext4 to our
cluster on ocfs2:
rsync -AXauzv /home/users/profiles/* /cluster/users/profiles

/cluster are our ocfs2 disks

Some but not all the profiles are readable from the cluster and I notice
that the ones with do not are the ones without the + in the directory
listing (the + showing the extended acl), although the + existed on the
ext4 source. New profiles are always created correctly.

The cluster acl looks OK:
/dev/drbd1 on /cluster type ocfs2
(rw,relatime,_netdev,heartbeat=local,nointr,data=ordered,errors=remount-ro,atime_quantum=60,coherency=full,user_xattr,acl)

Question: can I rsync between file systems with rsync like this?
Cheers,
Steve