Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-ha (3 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-ha] OpenAIS RPM missing in openSUSE 13.1?
  • From: Goldwyn Rodrigues <rgoldwyn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:49:17 -0600
Hi Thomas,

On 11/24/2013 04:58 AM, Thomas Schulte wrote:
Hi!

Although this mailing list doesn't seem to be well-frequented, I'm hoping to
get a hint here:

I am (was) running a 2-node cluster with openSUSE 12.3. Pacemaker, Corosync,
OpenAIS and so on. Everything was working almost fine.

Today I set one node offline to migrate it to openSUSE 13.1. After successfully
installing all packages and rebooting the system,
I noticed that the openais RPM seems to be missing. It's not included in
repo-oss, although it should be (as said on this page:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:High_Availability).
I switched to network:ha-clustering:Factory, but there's still no openais
package found.

Did the openais package got lost on it's way to openSUSE 13.1 or do I need to
configure my cluster-node with different tools?
I couldn't find any news about this in the release notes.

Any hint is welcome.

We no longer require openais anymore. Most of the responsibilities are performed by corosync 2.3.x onwards.

man corosync.conf has all details on how to write your configuration files.

--
Goldwyn