Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-ha (3 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-ha] OpenAIS RPM missing in openSUSE 13.1?
Hi!

Although this mailing list doesn't seem to be well-frequented, I'm hoping to
get a hint here:

I am (was) running a 2-node cluster with openSUSE 12.3. Pacemaker, Corosync,
OpenAIS and so on. Everything was working almost fine.

Today I set one node offline to migrate it to openSUSE 13.1. After successfully
installing all packages and rebooting the system,
I noticed that the openais RPM seems to be missing. It's not included in
repo-oss, although it should be (as said on this page:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:High_Availability).
I switched to network:ha-clustering:Factory, but there's still no openais
package found.

Did the openais package got lost on it's way to openSUSE 13.1 or do I need to
configure my cluster-node with different tools?
I couldn't find any news about this in the release notes.

Any hint is welcome.

Regards,
Thomas

--