[opensuse-goblin] sMeego:Netbook problem
Greetings,

I used this image to install: Smeegol.i686-1.0.0.oem.tar.gz

I did get the login problem as a few people, try Google. I uninstalled
ksmolt.

Now, since the 9th October, the menu appears and the far left column is
squashed and displays a small
square.

Basically, you cannot do anything except press the shutdown hardware button
to shutdown completely.

I ran a Linux Day a couple of weeks ago and had to. I need a theme for the
next one i.e. 27th November. Do you think that there is a fix? Smeego could
be a good ine, right :-)

Cheers,

Jimmy
President