Re: [opensuse-goblin] Cannot gdm login to a Smeegol session
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:23:28 +0100
Hi Terje,

On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 23:48 +0200, Terje J. Hanssen wrote:
On openSUSE 11.3/Gnome 2.30 I added the 1-click Smeegol installation.
Trying to select a Smeego session and logon just turned back to the gdm
login menu. Then I ran 'zypper dup' which upgraded some packages from
the Netbook Meego repo. But the same happened trying to login.
Now I have removed the ksmolt package and still this happens. Normal
login to Gnome works ok.

Is this a known issue?

Um well if you have removed ksmolt - then no I haven't seen or heard of
this issue. Can you confirm what sort of hardware you are running it
on? Mainly graphics card, as we don't employ SSE3 almost any CPU should
work. Also do you have GNOME3 installed?

Regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa