[opensuse-goblin] Cannot gdm login to a Smeegol session
  • From: "Terje J. Hanssen" <nteknikk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:48:23 +0200
On openSUSE 11.3/Gnome 2.30 I added the 1-click Smeegol installation. Trying to select a Smeego session and logon just turned back to the gdm login menu. Then I ran 'zypper dup' which upgraded some packages from the Netbook Meego repo. But the same happened trying to login.
Now I have removed the ksmolt package and still this happens. Normal login to Gnome works ok.

Is this a known issue?

Terje J. Hanssen