[opensuse-goblin] the installation
  • From: Daniel Lovasko <lowaiko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 00:07:08 +0200
hi there,

first of all, thanks for your hard work.
second of all, in the fancy release notes of opensuse 11.3, one of the
biggest news is the netbook meego desktop, but i seem to fail to reach
it. i downloaded the .iso provided in some other mails here, but did
not work for me(core 2 duo, 1gb ram) -> only the GNOME appeared. after
that, i tried to search for the Meego pattern, but found none.

so please tell me, if i have the working installation of opensuse
11.3, how can i get the meego desktop?