Re: [opensuse-goblin] Moblin in openSUSE 11.3
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:37:36 +0100
On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 11:24 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
So, what are your goals?
* Create an 11.3 MeeGo image?
* Integrate the MeeGo UI into openSUSE:Factory?

That is exactly my intentions. One thing that needs to happen before
any submission to Factory is a major housekeeping operation to clean up
the spec files to openSUSE's standard.

I have managed to get by so far by just importing MeeGo's generated mess
just to get things going quickly. As the majority of packages have
changed, most spec files will need to be looked at.

For factory, let's do it early - and remove Moblin - so that the
infrastructure is there, e.g. patterns. Would be cool to have it for the
first milestone,

As soon as I have an image to use, then I will start on the pattern and
submissions to Factory.

Regards,

Andy

--