Re: [opensuse-goblin] Moblin in openSUSE 11.3
  • From: Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 08:59:02 -0700
On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 04:51:16PM +0100, Andrew Wafaa wrote:
On 9 July 2010 15:22, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

For 11.3, I don't think we will have it as a bunch of us are off working
on MeeGo which does not work on top of openSUSE at the moment :(

I am all but there with getting MeeGo on openSUSE. I have only one
package to fix (moblin-panel-web), and configure Evolution to use the
Express mode. Moblin is currently in 11.3 but is missing the web
panel. Also it is now deprecated by MeeGo.

I was hoping to be able to spend this week on getting an image built,
but the failing package has been a pain. I am hoping to have an image
built within 2 weeks of GM release. Ideally using the OBS but at the
very least using Studio.

Ah, sweet, I didn't realize this at all, that is good news.

If you need anyone to help testing, I'd be glad to do so.

thanks,

greg k-h