Re: [opensuse-goblin] Moblin in openSUSE 11.3
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 23:33:34 +0100
Aloha!

On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 08:48 +0200, Jean Cayron wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'd like to try and test Moblin in the last milestone of openSUSE 11.3. Is
it working well or has it still big bugs? How could I install it? Is there a
Moblin pattern in the Yast installer?

Thanks,

Djan
Everything should be working apart from the Moblin App Installer (I'm
just waiting to get the fix accepted into Factory), and the Moblin Web
panel. This is a somewhat more intricate issue but shouldn't detract
from your enjoyment of the experience.

Unfortunately I was too late in getting the install pattern into Factory
to show up on the DVD :-( But you should be able o install using zypper
- zypper in -t pattern Moblin. I am just waiting for my downloads to
finish off tonight to start testing. I've had no end of corrupt
downloads for some reason.

If you hit any problems, please feel free to shout out here :-)

Thanks,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa