Re: [opensuse-goblin] Status of Factory submissions/merger
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 08:01:36 +0100
Hi Michael,

On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 14:46 +0800, Michael Chang wrote:
Hi Andrew,

Just wondering how is it going now. Do you still need help? :-)

Regards,
Michael Chang

Unfortunately I'm on leave at the moment and have very limited network
access. There are three packages left to get into Factory -
network-manager-netbook, moblin-internet-browser & moblin-panel-web.
The last two need reworking so that they are based on the current 3.6.3
version of Firefox that is in Factory. n-m-n needs fixing, as I'm
clueless as to what the issue is. So if anyone can have a look at those
packages I (and everyone else) would be most greatful.

I will try and see if I can push my initial Pattern today for inclusion
in the next Milestone.

Thanks & regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: FunkyPenguin.
PGP: 0x3A36312F