[opensuse-goblin] Re: Moblin and openSUSE
  • From: Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:38:32 +0000
Hi Jean,

Did I ever reply to your nice mail ? I fear it dropped down the cracks
of my inbox, until someone just sent me a mail now with the same
subject.

Wrt. translation - doing it up-stream is great; but if you can help out
with translating our distinctive features - the banshee netbook panel
eg. it would be wonderful.

Either way - the goblin list is prolly best for this discussion.

Thanks,

Michael.