[opensuse-goblin] Image checksum fails due to writing image to wrong device.
  • From: <michael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:06:45 +0200
Hi everyone!

I was about to try out the new image when i got the checksum failed after
the image had been extracted on my eeepc.
When i pop my usb stick back in to another computer i noticed that theres a
new partition on it?
The installer gives me /dev/sda as the only alternative, but its seems like
the image is extraced to the usb drive instead of the netbook one.

Is there something that ive missed during install? the internal sata drive
is set as the first drive in bios, and i use ESC to choose the usb stick
to boot from.

//Regards