Re: [opensuse-goblin] New Goblin image uploaded
  • From: Jan Karjalainen <jrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:01:16 +0200
On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 01:32, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I've put up a working, and latest, Goblin image that can be installed
with at:
       http://forgeftp.novell.com/moblin/raw/

I've dated the image this time as well, which I didn't do last time,
sorry about that.

The image installs the Moblin:Factory repo as a zypper repo so that you
can then just update and not need to install a full image anymore.

I also updated the Goblin wiki page to point to the image.

If anyone has any problems with this, please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h
--

Does this version also wipe the whole hard drive when installing?
In that case, I'll pass on this one...

/Jan K.