[opensuse-goblin] New Goblin image uploaded
  • From: Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:32:25 -0700
I've put up a working, and latest, Goblin image that can be installed
with at:
http://forgeftp.novell.com/moblin/raw/

I've dated the image this time as well, which I didn't do last time,
sorry about that.

The image installs the Moblin:Factory repo as a zypper repo so that you
can then just update and not need to install a full image anymore.

I also updated the Goblin wiki page to point to the image.

If anyone has any problems with this, please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h