Re: [opensuse-goblin] Wiki Updates : Goblin / Moblin
  • From: Karl Fischer <kmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 14:35:28 +0200
On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 14:31, Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Updating the wiki is on my todo list, but as I'm very busy with work
(non-openSUSE related) and also trying to get packages sorted I
haven't had time to look at it.  As it is a wiki it is open to all to
edit, and if there are any questions etc, I think this list is
probably the best to air them.  I would recommend concentrating on
editing http://en.opensuse.org/Goblin first and if we need to move
anything to http://en.opensuse.org/Moblin then we can do so.

I really appreciate any and all the help that people can provide.

I guess step one :D
Replicate your Blog post of the One-Click install.

Karl