Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME 3.20
Le mardi 29 mars 2016, à 13:51 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger a écrit :
Hello dear GNOME users,

As most of you are well aware, GNOME 3.20 has been released last
Wednesday and everybody is eagerly awaiting it to land in Tumbleweed.

The current situation is very promising:
* All packages are completed
* Submission to openSUSE:Factory started around rc1 (3.19.91) and all
fallouts have been fixed in time
* openQA passed all the tests
* All reviews (except two late-arrivals from today) have been
completed.

So, with this progress, I am pretty condifdent that we can have GNOME
3.20 in the 0330 snapshot.

Having it so fast in TW is amazing! Knowing how big GNOME is, I can only
say the team did a wonderful job!

Vincent

With this stable release being in place I will also enable publishing
of GNOME:Factory again - so users of the devel project will receive the
update a bit earlier.

Hope you enjoy your new GNOME!

Dominique