Re: [opensuse-gnome] drop xchat
Le lundi 15 février 2016 à 11:49 +0100, Bjørn Lie a écrit :
ma., 15.02.2016 kl. 11.45 +0100, skrev Wolfgang Rosenauer:
Hi,

I've been using xchat for ages now. Now I found a bug which was
also
references in Debian bugtracking and following this I found that
1. xchat has a fork hexchat
2. xchat was dropped from Debian for being unmaintained and hexchat
being available as an easy replacement

I have switched to hexchat now as it's already in 42.1. Therefore
I'm
wondering if xchat should be dropped from Factory?

Wolfgang

Yeah I've been pondering the same, and we should perhaps drop xchat-
gnome at the same time.

Just for the record, we have started to ship hexchat on SLED12 SP1 and
will drop xchat on SLED12 SP2 (we kind of missed dropping it in SLED12
GA, unfortunately :(

--
Frederic Crozat
Enterprise Desktop Release Manager