Re: [opensuse-gnome] Running Xorg non-root
Frederic Crozat writes:
Le mercredi 13 janvier 2016 à 11:01 +0100, Egbert Eich a écrit :
Frederic Crozat writes:
> Le mardi 12 janvier 2016 à 23:56 +0100, Egbert Eich a écrit :

> For what it worth, I've been using the xf86-input-libinput on Leap
42.1
> for several weeks now and it is working great (setup is a
trackball, a
> integrated touchpad on Dell laptop and an external touchpad from
> Logitech, which can do multi-touch..).

I bet it does for you and will do for Stefan, Michal and me as well.
All of us have a pretty standard setup. We are not using a
touchscreen
or any wacom device ;p

I'm using a wacom device too ;)

Ok ;)

And libinput doesn't try to handle Wacom devices ATM, so it shouldn't
be a problem.

Ok. I sort of expected this. The wacom driver is rather ... sophisticated.

For touchscreen, we'll rely on people to test with hardware, as
always..

Definitely. I need to find time to look into reproducible test procedures
- especially for multitouch.

Cheers,
Egbert.--